The v-port segment ball valve is primarily
designed for flow control, and it can also be used for shut-off
operation. The notched port on the segment ball contributes
to strong shear stress to cut through media with fibers and
particles. Consequently, this v-port segment valve is a good
general control valve for most pulp and paper process
applications, or similar flow contains fibers and particles.
|2. V-port Segment||CF8+HCr||CF8+HCr||CF8M+HCr|
|8. Lower Stem||304||304||316|
|18/19/20. Packing||PTFE or Graphite||PTFE or Graphite||PTFE or Graphite|
|21. Packing Gland||WCB||CF8||CF8M|
|23. Upper Stem||304||304||316|
• Single-piece body prevents leaks caused by separate flanges or locking rings.
V-port Segment Ball:
• Specially designed V-notch ball provides strong cutting stress and tight sealing.
Well ground notched ball surface ensures small operating torque and tight seal,
especially for metal seated segment valve.
• Special seat design eliminates cavity between seat and valve body. This,
consequently, prevents media from jamming between seat and body, ensure reliable
• Nitriding/Tungsten Carbide/Satellite Alloy/Nickle Base Alloy plating are available for
• Stem is finely grounded to match actuator excellently, which prevents rocking motion
and potential failure of the v-port segmented valve.
• Close-fit spline or pin-key are available for stem-segment ball connection to provide
reliable transmission without motion lost or dead band.
Pulp and Paper/Waste Water Treatment/ Food and
Beverage/Chemical Plants/ Power Plants/ Steel Industry/Etc.