The principle of pneumatic ball valve？The working principle of the pneumatic ball valve is to make the valve flow or block by rotating the valve core. The pneumatic ball valve is easy to switch and small in size. The ball valve body can be integral or combined. Pneumatic ball valves are mainly divided into pneumatic ball valves, pneumatic three-way ball valves, pneumatic shut-off ball valves, pneumatic fluorine-lined ball valves and other products. It can be made into a large diameter, with good sealing, simple structure, and convenient maintenance. The sealing surface and spherical surface are often in a closed state, which is not easy to be eroded by the medium, and has been applied in many industries.
Principle of pneumatic ball valve structure
The pneumatic ball valve itself has a compact structure and is easy to operate and maintain. It is suitable for general working media such as water, solvents, acids and natural gas, and it is also suitable for media with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene. The ball valve body can be integral or combined.
principle of pneumatic ball valve
Advantages of pneumatic ball valve
Pneumatic ball valve and plug valve belong to the same type of valve, only its closing part is a sphere, and the sphere rotates around the centerline of the valve body to achieve opening and closing.principle of pneumatic ball valve
Pneumatic ball valves are mainly used in the pipeline to cut off the speed, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Ball valve is a new type of valve, Advantages of pneumatic ball valve：
- The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length.
- Simple structure, small size and light weight.
- Good sealing performance. Plastic is widely used as the sealing surface material of ball valves, which has good sealing performance and has been widely used in vacuum systems.
- It is easy to operate, fast to open and close, and rotates 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
- Easy maintenance, the structure of the pneumatic ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
- When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and when the medium passes through, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
- The scope of application is wide, the diameter is as small as a few millimeters, as large as several meters, and it can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
- Because the power source of the ball valve is gas, the pressure is generally 0.4-0.7MPa. If the pneumatic ball valve leaks, compared with hydraulic and electric, the gas can be discharged directly.
- Compared with manual and turbine rotating ball valves, pneumatic ball valves can be configured with larger diameters (manual and turbine rotating ball valves are generally below DN300 diameter, and pneumatic ball valves can reach larger diameters.)