Water Control Valves Manufacturers
The Water Control Valve is a valve that uses the pressure of the water in the pipe network to control the opening, closing and opening of the valve.
pressure reducing Water Control valve
Press-Fit Globe Valve Stainless steel Press End Connections
Best JIS 10K Flange foot Valve Stainless Steel
ANSI Class 300 Swing Check Valve CF8/CF8M/WCB
ASIAV Water Control Valves Series
The water control valves is a water pressure control valve, which is composed of a main valve and its attached conduit, pilot valve, needle valve, ball valve and pressure gauge. According to the use purpose, function and location, it can be evolved into remote control float valve, pressure reducing valve, slow closing check valve, flow control valve and pressure relief valve. The working state of water control valve is generally in the normal state, normally open state and floating state. It mainly depends on the adjustment between main valve and needle valve or pilot valve to control the water flow state.
The hydraulic control valve is a valve that uses the pressure of the water in the pipe network to control the opening, closing and opening of the valve.The water control valve is driven by the pressure difference △ p between the upstream and downstream of the pipeline system and controlled by the pilot valve to make the diaphragm (piston) hydraulically operated in a differential manner and fully regulated by hydraulic power, so that the main valve disc is fully opened, fully closed or in a regulated state. When the pressure medium entering the control room above the diaphragm (piston) is discharged to the atmosphere or the downstream low-pressure area, the pressure value acting on the bottom of the valve disc and below the diaphragm is greater than the pressure value above, and the main valve disc is pushed to the fully open position by the pipeline medium: when the pressure medium entering the control room above the diaphragm (piston) cannot be discharged to the atmosphere or the downstream low-pressure area, The pressure value above the diaphragm (piston) is greater than the pressure value below, and the medium in the pipeline presses the main valve disc to the fully closed position; When the pressure value in the control room above the diaphragm (piston) is between the population pressure and the outlet pressure, the main valve disc is in the regulating state, and its regulating position depends on the joint control function of the needle valve and the adjustable pilot valve in the attached pipeline system. The adjustable pilot valve can automatically adjust the opening of its own valve port according to the downstream outlet pressure and its change, so as to change the pressure value of the control chamber above the diaphragm (piston) and control the adjustment position of the main valve disc.
The water control valve can be divided into the following types according to the purpose.
1) Water level control valve. It mainly controls the water level in the water tank and water tower.
2) Pressure reducing valve. It is a valve that reduces the higher inlet pressure to a required outlet pressure and automatically keeps the outlet pressure stable by relying on the energy of the medium itself.
3) Water safety valve (pressure relief / pressure holding valve). When the pressure in the water supply pipeline system exceeds the set pressure, the valve will automatically open for pressure relief to protect the pipeline safety.
4) Check valve. It is installed at the outlet of the water pump of the water supply system to prevent medium backflow and eliminate water hammer.
5) Electric on-off valve. The solenoid valve is used as the pilot valve to remotely open and close the water supply pipeline system according to the electric signal, which can replace the large-scale electric device used to open and close the gate valve and butterfly valve, and realize remote control.
6) Flow control valve. The excessive flow rate is limited to a predetermined value and the upstream high pressure is reduced to the required downstream low pressure.
7) Differential pressure bypass balance valve. It is used between the water supply pipe, return pipe or water collector and water distributor of the air conditioning system to control the pressure difference between the water supply pipe, return pipe or water collector and water distributor to the set value.
8) Emergency shut-off valve. It is used in the water supply system in which fire water and domestic water are connected in parallel, and the water supply direction is automatically adjusted.
9) Diaphragm type quick opening sludge discharge valve. It is installed outside the tank wall at the bottom of the sedimentation tank to remove sediment and dirt at the bottom of the tank.
10) Diaphragm bottom mud discharge valve. It is installed at the bottom of the sedimentation tank to remove sediment and dirt at the bottom of the tank.
The water control valve is a valve that uses the pressure of water in the pipe network to control the opening, closing and opening of the valve. It is an automatic valve that saves manpower and energy. It is widely used in water supply pipe network systems such as hydraulic irrigation, high-rise buildings, fire protection systems, municipal water supply and drainage, and electric power. Its functions include automatic control of water level, pressure reduction, pressure relief, pressure holding, regulation, check, elimination of water hammer, switch and other functions. It can also change the attached pipelines and pilot valves according to different needs to achieve the required functions.